Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Only Been Five Months

one totally turkey Thanksgiving, one extra long and stressful surgery, five million Christmas toys, six hundred colds, bronchitis and a diagnosis of asthma since I last posted. Gee, time flies when you're having life.

Update on daughter four: Stinkerbelle. She had her palate repaired in early December. Let's just say it wasn't fun for any of us and leave it at that. Least said, soonest forgotten--as if that nightmare will ever fade. Now, she has been officially diagnosed with asthma. We like to keep things interesting.

T-Rex is much, much less the dinosaur these days. She still is a meat eater--no veggies need fear for their life on her account. But her attachment disorder is much better. Three cheers for therapy!

Sparkles, our profoundly deaf daughter, is seven! and continues to be the life of the party. And Number One Daughter will be eight tomorrow. Wowzer. Life is just whizzing by....

Which brings me to my next post which will be all about the neato creative stuff I've been doing as a softie maker. I've even started doing a little illustration again.

So, I'm going to try really hard not to leave it so long between posts--not to have any of my daughters have any other surgery, not to allow any further illness to darken our doors and never ever again to allow my girls' uncle to give them a drum for Christmas!

No comments: