Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Ready!


For once in my life I am totally prepared for an upcoming holiday. Yes, indeedy. Not Thanksgiving. Not Christmas. No, I---organized person extraordinaire--am ready for Ground Hogs Day! I know, I know. It's hard to believe. It's fine; go ahead and weep.

Seriously, remember how I told you Spoonflower was offering free fabric swatches? Any money you wanted to contribute towards your swatches went to Heifer Fund? Remember?

Well, I got these lovely samples printed. Yes, Ground Hog Day Gig is ready.

The sample pieces are sort of small so I think I might better order a couple of yards of this groovy fabric designed by yours truly. I'm thinking pjs. But curtains are an idea. Does anyone else have holiday curtains? Curtains for just one day of the year? I could start a trend. I could start an industry. Someone get me the phone number for Hallmark quick!

No comments: