Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Creative Space-Crossroads



Just like Vera, the new sock puppy I made this week, I'm at a crossroad. Most of my big projects are finished: two quilts for Breaking Traditions, redwork piece for the Embroidery Expo, first piece of Bearly Fall.

With Littlest One recovering from surgery plus all the rest of us getting the cold--and summer colds are ick--I just haven't moved on to a new project. Maybe today I'll stop drifting and settle on something new.

More Creative Spaces including one amazing "shoe-in" for best redwork ever can be found here.

2 comments:

Jean Baardsen said...

Vera is a cutie! Hope you do more softies. :o)

Katie said...

Vera is adorable! My boys have started wanting me to check out your blog just to see if you've made any new friends.

lots of hugs n loves to you and your GRap crew...