Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Compliance


After a dreadful period of sheer panic, I am happy to report that we are in compliance with the Home Schooling Goat Ordinance.

In other words, we've got your goat. Or our goat. Or something like that.

Out of my mind with fear that the Home Schooling gestapo would be breaking down our door at any moment, I frantically searched the web where I found this pattern. Isn't it great?

Yesterday, in moments stolen from my cleaning schedule (bahahahahaha) I whipped it up out of an old sweat top. I finished it last night. Whew. Oh, I changed the nose and added a crocheted collar because it is impossible for me to ever simply copy a pattern.

Webster Goat is happily munching her way through old workbooks and new worksheets, ready to testify at any moment that this school has goat.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

HA! You're FAST!! I better have you make ME one! :)

TracyC said...

I was thinking that too. ;-)