Thursday, April 30, 2009

Illustration Friday: Theatre


I couldn't find much inspiration for this one. I am not a Marlon Brando fan but I did have the most hysterical conversation with my husband which went something like this:

Me: so what do you think? (showing him the illustration.)

Head Honcho: Hey, that's good. It actually looks kind of artistic.

Me: What? As opposed to the usual ones?

Head Honcho: Yeah, not like the usual c*^p you usually make. (Laughing.) What are you going to call it.

Me: Marlo

HH: You mean Marlon.

Me: Marlin? Like the fish?

HH: Marlon.

Me: I thought his name was Marlo.

HH: No, not Marlo Thomas. That does not look like Marlo Thomas.

Me: I know that!

HH: Look it up and see.

(After looking it up on the internet) Me: Okay, so it's Marlon.

typing in the labels: Marlon, Brandon

HH: That's Brando. Marlon Brando. You really don't know what this guy's name is, do you?

Me: Well, I know Alan Ladd wasn't tall. * Line from While You Were Sleeping.

HH: What? (Who sleeps through While You Were Sleeping.)

No comments: