Friday, April 10, 2009

Monsterously Joyful


Today is Homemade Friday.

Well, first and foremost, today is Good Friday. Easter has a very important and deep meaning for me because I am a Jesus Follower. Today is the day which we remember the ultimate price that Jesus paid for us and that's very troubling and humbling and sobering.

However, Easter Morning is a-comin' and that's all about joy, happiness, rebirth, celebration. In honour of Easter I made a Gloria Monster today. This may seem like a weird combo: monster and Easter but, if you know me, it's just par for the course. The Good Book says" let everything with breath praise the Lord" and I figure that includes monsters as well.

This is a really fast and easy project. Tomorrow I will post pictures, pattern and instructions just in case you too feel the need for a little celebritory monster in your life.

In the meantime, enjoy your Easter weekend and may there be Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy deep in your heart.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

I love her polka dotted hair!