Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's All Good



and if it's not...well, there's chocolate.

Sigh.

Mother's Day threw T-Rex for a loop. She's disregulated. That's tech speak for she made a bleeping terror out of herself at the nursery this afternoon. Nursery as in place to buy plants. Because she could not live if she didn't buy me flowers today.

Head Honcho and I both paid for the flowers--in different ways. But it's worth it because this kid is gold. She is. There might be a load of prickly crap on top of it but she's gold.

Besides, T-Rex was hardly the only one making life difficult. Stinkerbelle was making a fuss because she has a yet another ear infection and Spudly is trying out being an opinionated teenager with attitude. (Let's just say I'm about to cancel her performance for lack of interest.) Sparkle was perfect. I'm sure her day is coming. :-D

I love my kids. I love being a mother. I'm serious. And I love chocolate...especially on days like this. Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!!

No comments: